Mon – Sat 10:30 PM – 08:30 PM
Office No .56, Solitaire Business Hub,
Wakad – 411057, Pune.
Dr. Naman Bagdi - Vascular Surgeon & Vein Specialist in PCMC
Dr. Naman Bagdi Working as a consultant Vascular Surgeon & Interventional Radiologist Since 9 Years and attached with multiple major hospitals .
One stop center for excellence in vascular diseases Complete management and care center for Varicose Veins.
Contact us for more information or book an appointment
Please browse our treatments and feel free to contact us to discuss your needs to receive specialized advice from our team.
A consultation with a doctor or other expert is a meeting with them to discuss a particular problem and get their advice.
A Doppler ultrasound is a test that uses high-frequency sound waves to measure the amount of blood flow through your arteries and veins.
Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins (EVLT)
Endovenous laser treatment can treat larger varicose veins in the legs. A laser fiber is passed through a thin tube (catheter) into the vein.
Frequently Asked Questions
The purpose of an FAQ is generally to provide information on frequent questions or concerns; however, the format is a useful means of organizing information, and text consisting of questions and their answers may thus be called an FAQ regardless of whether the questions are actually frequently asked.
Interventional radiology is an advanced treatment alternative to traditional surgery. Through a tiny incision in your skin, interventional radiologists are able to deliver precise treatment for common and life-threatening conditions. Because interventional radiology is less invasive than surgery, patients often experience quicker recovery and, in many cases, more effective results.
Unlike traditional surgery, interventional radiology requires only a tiny incision the size of a pinhole. That means less pain for patients—and a faster recovery. Most interventional radiology procedures can be completed in an outpatient setting, allowing many patients to go home the same day they receive treatment. If a hospital stay is necessary, patients are often discharged within 24 hours.
It is dilatation of the superficial veins in the leg causing appearance of serpiginous, dilated, greenish blue channels subcutaneously due to failure of normal valves in the veins.
- General lower limb pain
- Heaviness in the legs
- Swelling and leg fatigue with long periods of standing
- Non healing wound
- Any one who does work requiring long hours of standing or lifting heavy loads.
- Post pregnancy
- Having family history
- Any cause leading to valve failure
Complete destruction of damaged dilated vein from within using laseris EVLT.
- Treatment of choice for internal bleeding
- Post partum haemorrhage
- Tumor embolization procedures like
- Trans arterial chemo and radio embolization for hepato-cellular carcinoma
- Preventive management for patients with placenta previa/accreta/percreta
- Excellent minimally invasive treatment for symptomatic fibroids, without resorting to hysterectomy.
- Miscellaneous procedures like
- Percutaneous transhepatic biliary drainage (PTBD) and biliary stenting
- Percutaneous nephrostomy (PCN) and ureteric stenting
- Radiofrequency ablation of osteoid osteomas, hepatocellular carcinomas.
- Aneurysm coiling
- Arterio venous malformations (AVM)treatment using glue/onyx
- Pre operative embolization of Meningiomas, Nasopharyngeal angiofibromas
- Carotid interventions like angioplasties, Stenting